Pete Dye: “I created eleven holes and God created seven!” By far Dye’s personal favorite, the “Teeth of the Dog” opened in 1971 as a 6,888-yard, par 72-layout, with par 3’s celebrated by Golf Magazine. It attracts and challenges the best professionals and amateur golfers from around the globe. In the February 2000 issue of Golf Magazine, ranks the “Teeth of the Dog’s” hole #7 one of the “Top 100 Holes of the World.
Playing on the “Teeth’s” seven waterholes is fun — with challenging shots where you might find your ball bouncing off the rocks like a pin ball and the strong Caribbean breezes challenging every stroke. With the magical location combined with Dye’s personal touches, you will see why “Teeth of the Dog” is one of the best in the world, offering trademark railroad ties–utilizing native wood, vast waste areas, peninsula green & tees, hand-sculpted putting surfaces, unique assortment of pot bunkers and elevated bunkers.
Please note caddie fees are not included.
|DATES OF TRAVEL||PRICING|
|December 1, 2022 – Dec 31, 2023||$648.00|
- Round-trip transportation is included when you select your hotel or villa loding.
- Rate are pler player in USD$
- Caddies are mandatory $30.00 plus tip, per cart — paid in cash directly to the caddie
- Rental Clubs are available at all Casa de Campo courses: $95.00 USD per set, per day – Irons: T100’s, T200’s or T300’s with the New TS drivers, woods and hybrids
- Non-Golfers (Riders) are welcome, an additional transportation fee of $35.00 will be charged by driver (must be paid in cash)
- Rider Fees at golf course are extra and paid directly to the course. Please note that on busy days, a rider may be denied access to the course due to volume of golfers. This is managed on a day to day operation, no pre-reservations are accepted.
Please visit our partner company GOLF PUNTA CANA to reserve and view real tee-time availability @ www.golfpuntacana.com