Another Pete Dye creation at Casa de Campo, “Dye Fore” has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, mountains, the Chavon River below and the Altos de Chavon artists’ village. Visually, the course is intimidating and the par 3’s are incredible! Although very playable from the white tees, this course will stand the test of time as it measures 7,700 yards from the championship tees. This course is the first planted from its inception, with two new grains of grass that thrive on salt water. Now Dye Fore offers 27 holes of exciting play.
|DATES OF TRAVEL||PRICING|
|October 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022||$429.00|
- Round-trip transportation is included when you select your hotel or villa loding.
- Rate are pler player in USD$
- Caddies are available for $30.00 plus tip, per cart — paid in cash directly to the caddie
- Rental Clubs are available at all Casa de Campo courses: $77.00 USD per set, per day – Irons: T100’s, T200’s or T300’s with the New TS drivers, woods and hybrids
- Non-Golfers (Riders) are welcome, an additional transportation fee of $35.00 will be charged by driver (must be paid in cash)
- Rider Fees at golf course are extra and paid directly to the course. Please note that on busy days, a rider may be denied access to the course due to volume of golfers. This is managed on a day to day operation, no pre-reservations are accepted.
Please visit our partner company GOLF PUNTA CANA to reserve and view real tee-time availability @ www.golfpuntacana.com