Punta Espada is a Jack Nicklaus Signature course located in the beautiful resort area of Cap Cana. Punta Espada Golf Club was host to the Cap Cana Championship (PGA Champions Tour 2008, 2009 & 2010). With 8 holes on the coastline and all 18 holes with ocean views, this is one course you truly will want to play. Punta Espada was designed to incorporate the natural features of the landscape into its topography… the bluffs, the beach, the ocean and the jungle foliage. Enjoy spectacular sea views and close – up encounters with nature while you tackle these challenging links! If you are not at the skill level to play from the Championship tees, stop and take a moment as you approach each tee box to take in what is truly one of god’s, or should we say Jack’s greatest creations.
|DATES OF PLAY||USD$ (Per Player)||TEE TIMES|
|April 13 – Nov 14, 2023||$325.00||07:00am 11:48am|
|$265.00||12:00 Noon – 02:00pm|
|Nov 15, 2023 – April 17, 2024||$450.00||07:00am – 11:48am|
|$350.00||12:00 Noon – 02:00pm|
Caddies are required and must be paid in cash, directly to the caddie (minimum fee structure below, per group):
- Rates are per person and in USD$.
- Includes round-trip transportation from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels only when selected from the dropdown list of lodging options.
- Package includes: Cart & Green Fees and local taxes. Bottled water is also included on the course only.
- Non-Golfers have a transportation fee of $20.00 from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels (paid in cash to driver)
- Non-Golfers have a Cart Fee which is paid in the pro shop.
- Food & Beverage is available for purchase.
- Club Rentals: $65.00 per set, arranged upon check-in at the Pro Shop.
- Bottled water is included on the golf course only.