La Cana Golf Club is innovative, challenging, beautiful and fun. It plays long to 7,152 yards from the championship tees but the rewards include four superb holes playing directly along the Caribbean Sea and 12 holes with magnificent sea views. The Dye pot bunker is ever present and the 7th hole boasts a cluster of 21 of these trademark bunkers. Designer and Architect, P.B. Dye jokingly refers to this area as “Hecklebirnie” a type of golfer’s purgatory according to Scottish lore.
|DATES OF PLAY||USD$ (Per Player)||TEE TIMES|
|April 5- November 21, 2021||$140.00||07:30am – 12:50pm|
|$106.00||01:00pm – 02:30pm|
|November 22, 2021 – April 17, 2022||$175.00||07:30am – 12:50pm|
|$140.00||01:00pm – 02:30pm|
|Contact us for an Unpublished Special at this Oceanside Course! email@example.com|
Caddies are Mandatory and must be paid in Cash directly to the Caddie (fees below):
|1 Player||$30.00 plus tip|
|2-4 Players||$20.00 plus tip (per player)|
|Caddies are required and are available 1 per group (unless requested 2 caddies)|
- Rates are per person and in USD$.
- Club Rentals: $50.00 per set, per day / Titleist R2
- Includes round-trip transportation from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels
- Guests in Casa de Campo & Bayahibe hotels will incur additional transportation costs of $20.00 per golfer and non-golfers $35.00.
- Non-Golfers have a transportation fee of $20.00 from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels (paid in cash to driver).
- Non-Golfers have a Cart Fee which is paid in the pro shop of $45.00 USD.
- Balls for playing are NOT included, they can be purchased in the Pro Shop (price range from $18.00 to $23.00 per sleeve of 3 balls). Only Range Balls are included and only allowed to be used at Practice Range.
- Bottled water is included on the golf course only, food and beverage is available for purchase.