La Cana Golf Club is innovative, challenging, beautiful and fun. It plays long to 7,152 yards from the championship tees but the rewards include four superb holes playing directly along the Caribbean Sea and 12 holes with magnificent sea views. The Dye pot bunker is ever present and the 7th hole boasts a cluster of 21 of these trademark bunkers. Designer and Architect, P.B. Dye jokingly refers to this area as “Hecklebirnie” a type of golfer’s purgatory according to Scottish lore.
|DATES OF PLAY||USD$ (Per Player)||TEE TIMES|
|July 1 – November 22, 2020||$140.00||08:00am – 01:30pm|
|November 23, 2020 – April 4, 2021||$175.00||08:00am – 02:30pm|
|Contact us for Specials at this Oceanside Course! firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Rates are per person and in USD$.
- Includes round-trip transportation from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels
- Guests in Casa de Campo & Bayahibe hotels will incur additional transportation costs of $20.00 per golfer and non-golfers $35.00.
- Non-Golfers have a transportation fee of $20.00 from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels (paid in cash to driver).
- Non-Golfers have a Cart Fee which is paid in the pro shop.
- Bottled water is included on the golf course only.