|DATES OF PLAY||USD$ (Per Player)||TEE TIMES|
|November 21, 2022 – April 30, 2023||$445.00||07:30am – 1:45pm|
The first Tom Fazio golf course in the Dominican Republic, located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean with ocean views and azure colored waters. The Corales Golf Club has been host to two WEB.COM Tour events and is hosting the 3rd PGA TOUR Event in September 2020.
This semi-private golf course is only available for limited play, so contact us now to make your reservation.
Caddies are Mandatory and must be paid in cash, directly to the caddie (minimum fee structure below, per group):
|1 Player||$30.00 plus Tip|
|2-4 Players||$20.00 plus Tip (per golfer)|
|Caddies are required @ Corales Golf Club (one per cart)|
- Rates are per person and in USD$, inlcudes green and cart fees.
- Carts are mandatory, no walking.
- Club Rentals: $50.00 per set, per day / Titleist R2 and are arranged upon check in @ the Pro Shop.
- Includes round-trip transportation from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels
- Guests in Casa de Campo & Bayahibe hotels will incur additional transportation costs of $20.00 per golfer and non-golfers $35.00.
- Non-Golfers have a transportation fee of $20.00 from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels (paid in cash to driver).
- Non-Golfers have a Cart Fee which is paid in the pro shop of $45.00 USD.
- Full service Driving Range on site.
- Balls for playing are NOT included, they can be purchased in the Pro Shop (price range from $18.00 to $23.00 per sleeve of 3 balls). Only Range Balls are included and only allowed to be used at Practice Range.
- Bottled water is included on the golf course only, food and beverage is available for purchase.