Bucket List Golf at its best!
|DATES OF PLAY||USD$ (Per Player)||TEE TIMES|
|November 1, 2023 – April 30, 2024||$495.00||10:30am – 1:30pm|
|May 1 – October 31 2023||$345.00||10:30am – 1:30pm|
The first Tom Fazio golf course in the Dominican Republic, located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean with ocean views and azure colored waters. PGA Tour Stop and former Web.com stop.
This semi-private golf course is only available for limited play, so contact us now to make your reservation.
Caddies are Mandatory and must be paid in cash, directly to the caddie (minimum fee structure below, per group):
|1 Player||$30.00 plus Tip|
|2-4 Players||$20.00 plus Tip (per golfer)|
|Caddies are required @ Corales Golf Club (one per cart)|
- Rates are per person and in USD$ and include green and cart fees.
- Carts are mandatory and included, no walking is permitted.
- Off Property guests currently have start times @ 10:30am and later.
- Singles are paired where openings are available.
- Club Rentals: $75.00 per set, per day / Titleist T300 and arranged upon check-in at the Pro Shop / Mens Right – Left Handed and Women’s Right-Left Handed available. Club sharing is not allowed.
- Includes round-trip transportation from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels
- Guests in Casa de Campo & Bayahibe hotels will incur additional transportation costs of $20.00 per golfer and non-golfers $35.00.
- Non-Golfers have a transportation fee of $20.00 from Bavaro / Punta Cana / Cap Cana / Uvero Alto Hotels (paid in cash to driver).
- Non-Golfers have a Cart Fee which is paid in the pro shop of $45.00 USD.
- Full service Driving Range on site.
- Balls for playing are NOT included, they can be purchased in the Pro Shop (price range from $18.00 to $23.00 per sleeve of 3 balls). Only Range Balls are included and only allowed to be used at Practice Range.
- Bottled water is included on the golf course only, food and beverage is available for purchase.
Leave a Reply