Now included in your golf experience Food & Beverage on the Beverage Cart during your round of golf….BOOK NOW!!
Another P.B. Dye creation in the popular golf destination of Punta Cana, located in the resort property of the Iberostar Hotels. With many undulations and his ever famous hidden pot bunkers, you will continue to enjoy this P.B Dye design.
|DATES OF TRAVEL||*PRICING||TEE TIMES|
|May 01 – October 31, 2018||$129.00||all day|
|November 01, 2018 – April 30, 2019||$165.00||07:00am-01:50pm|
|$140.00||02:00 – 02:30pm|
|Rates are per player and in USD$|
|Round-Trip transportation is included, when you select your lodging|
|Food & Beverage are included at this golf course|
|Non-Golfers (Riders) are welcome, transport fees of $20.00 (to be paid in cash to driver)|
|Rider Fees at golf course are extra and are paid directly to the course|
Bayahibe is a beach resort town about :50 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. Known for their calm turquoise waters, this destination is another great spot for vacations. A small golf course community called La Estancia sits just down the street from this beach town and offers a picturesque golf course.
The Golf Reservation Center
Please send all requests, changes and inquiries via email.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in playing Oceanside Golf we recommend making your on-line reservations at www.golfpuntacana.com.
La Estancia is another P.B Dye creation on the island. With P.B’s style and architectural skills you will truly enjoy this fantastic inland golf course. This course has many amazing holes, whether you are playing No. 2 with a long carry over a deep cavern or one of the Par 3’s along the Chavon River, you will find the views to be spectacular. No other inland golf course on the island can boast these vistas.
Low Season May 1 – October 31, 2018: $150.00
Another Pete Dye creation at Casa de Campo, “Dye Fore” has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, mountains, the Chavon River below and the Altos de Chavon artists’ village. Visually, the course is intimidating and the par 3’s are incredible! Although very playable from the white tees, this course will stand the test of time as it measures 7,700 yards from the championship tees. This course is the first planted from its inception, with two new grains of grass that thrive on salt water. Now Dye Fore offers 27 holes of exciting play.
|DATES OF TRAVEL||PRICING|
|October 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022||$429.00|
- Round-trip transportation is included when you select your hotel or villa loding.
- Rate are pler player in USD$
- Caddies are available for $30.00 plus tip, per cart — paid in cash directly to the caddie
- Rental Clubs are available at all Casa de Campo courses: $77.00 USD per set, per day – Irons: T100’s, T200’s or T300’s with the New TS drivers, woods and hybrids
- Non-Golfers (Riders) are welcome, an additional transportation fee of $35.00 will be charged by driver (must be paid in cash)
- Rider Fees at golf course are extra and paid directly to the course. Please note that on busy days, a rider may be denied access to the course due to volume of golfers. This is managed on a day to day operation, no pre-reservations are accepted.
Please visit our partner company GOLF PUNTA CANA to reserve and view real tee-time availability @ www.golfpuntacana.com