Book your tee times in advance to make sure you get your preferred tee times. Go to www.golfpuntacana.com and book with transportation from your lodging included.
The required E-Ticket, which gives access to travelers for entry into the Dominican Republic, is available in several languages: Spanish-English-French-Russian-Italian-Portuguese-Dutch. Save time and fill it out at your home or office for all travelers in your family…..we find it quicker and less painful on a desktop/laptop computer. Click link below to get to your application.
If international travel is on your agenda this summer and you’re a U.S. citizen, double-check your passport now and make sure it’s not expired.
The State Department recently issued an advisory on Twitter informing travelers of the lengthy processing times that are now a reality for passport renewals or approvals. The government agency’s standard passport processing is taking anywhere from eight to 11 weeks. And even expedited service will take as much as five to seven weeks.
That means if you’re planning to travel in June (or anytime this summer really), and you need to renew your passport, the time to start doing so is now.
It’s also worth noting that the agency’s processing estimates do not include mailing time, which may add a few more weeks to the entire process.
Equally importantly, passport applications must be submitted by mail. While a pilot program to renew passports online was established in 2022, it was paused earlier this month, according to the State Department website.
“On February 7 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time, we temporarily closed our online renewal service to new customers. We plan to periodically reopen the service to new customers in a limited release before a full release later this year,” the website currently states.
When the online program was initially launched it promised to cut the time of passport renewals by 1-7 weeks, reducing the average renewal process from the traditional 8-11 weeks by mail to just 5-7 weeks online.
After the online program started, more than 500,000 customers submitted applications through the portal. The agency is now fine-tuning the program based on customer feedback.
There’s a long list of requirements to be eligible for online passport processing once the program starts again. Some of the stipulations include that you must be at least 25 years old. In addition, your most recent passport must have been valid for 10 years and must have been issued between nine and 15 years ago, according to the State Department website.
It’s also important to note that if you opt to renew a passport online, you are not able to make any changes to your name, gender, date or place of birth.
Article can be found on travelpulse.com.
- “I haven’t played in a while, I’m a little rusty.”
- “It’s too windy today, it’s throwing off my swing.”
- “The sun was in my eyes, I couldn’t see the ball clearly.”
- “I’m having some back pain, it’s affecting my swing.”
- “This course is tougher than I expected.”
- “I’m having trouble with my grip, my hands are sweating.”
- “I didn’t get a chance to warm up before the round.”
- “My clubs aren’t suited for this course.”
- “The greens are slower/faster than I’m used to.”
- “I keep getting distracted by (insert distraction, such as noise or other players).”
Another P.B. Dye creation in the popular golf destination of Punta Cana, located in the resort property of the Iberostar Hotels. With many undulations and his ever famous hidden pot bunkers, you will continue to enjoy this P.B Dye design.
|November 1 2022 – April 30 2023||$179.00|
|Includes round-trip transportation, green and cart fees, beverage cart and local taxes.||Per Player|
Bayahibe is a beach resort town about :50 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. Known for their calm turquoise waters, this destination is another great spot for vacations. A small golf course community called La Estancia sits just down the street from this beach town and offers a picturesque golf course.
The Golf Reservation Center
Please send all requests, changes and inquiries via email.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
If you are interested in playing Oceanside Golf we recommend making your on-line reservations at www.golfpuntacana.com.
Another Pete Dye creation at Casa de Campo, “Dye Fore” has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, mountains, the Chavon River below and the Altos de Chavon artists’ village. Visually, the course is intimidating and the par 3’s are incredible! Although very playable from the white tees, this course will stand the test of time as it measures 7,700 yards from the championship tees. This course is the first planted from its inception, with two new grains of grass that thrive on salt water. Now Dye Fore offers 27 holes of exciting play.
|DATES OF TRAVEL||PRICING|
|December 1, 2022 – December 31, 2023||$532.00|
- Round-trip transportation is included when you select your hotel or villa loding.
- Rate are pler player in USD$
- Caddies are available for $30.00 plus tip, per cart — paid in cash directly to the caddie
- Rental Clubs are available at all Casa de Campo courses: $95.00 USD per set, per day – Irons: T100’s, T200’s or T300’s with the New TS drivers, woods and hybrids
- Non-Golfers (Riders) are welcome, an additional transportation fee of $35.00 will be charged by driver (must be paid in cash)
- Rider Fees at golf course are extra and paid directly to the course. Please note that on busy days, a rider may be denied access to the course due to volume of golfers. This is managed on a day to day operation, no pre-reservations are accepted.
Please visit our partner company GOLF PUNTA CANA to reserve and view real tee-time availability @ www.golfpuntacana.com